Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

NP passenger Fs
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6315
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Bob Yarger [ Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:50 pm ]
Post subject:  NP passenger Fs

Do any of the original Northern Pacific passenger F units still exist? I know there is at least one of the freight units, but don't know if any of the passenger units survived (A or B units).

http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cgi?december02/12-11-02/BN780atMinneapolisMN5-30-76PEDefries.jpg
ryarger@rypn.org

Author:  Smokebox [ Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:40 am ]
Post subject:  Spokane? (Inland Empire NRHS)

I think there is an F unit in the Spokane collection painted Lowey green. Can anyone out there confirm?

Smokebox

> Do any of the original Northern Pacific
> passenger F units still exist? I know there
> is at least one of the freight units, but
> don't know if any of the passenger units
> survived (A or B units).


"orhf dot org"

Author:  Frank Hicks [ Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Spokane? (Inland Empire NRHS) *PIC*

> I think there is an F unit in the Spokane
> collection painted Lowey green. Can anyone
> out there confirm?

It is there (photo below). The unit is an F-9A, but I don't know about its actual history.

Frank Hicks

Preserved North American Electric Railway Cars
Image
fullparallel@wideopenwest.com

Author:  George Kaplan [ Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NP passenger Fs

Isn't there an ex-NP FT unit still down in Mexico?

> Do any of the original Northern Pacific
> passenger F units still exist? I know there
> is at least one of the freight units, but
> don't know if any of the passenger units
> survived (A or B units).

Author:  Richard Jenkins [ Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NP passenger Fs

Is there really? Any details or recent photos?

> Isn't there an ex-NP FT unit still down in
> Mexico?


rjenkins@railfan.net

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/