| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Woto https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6359 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Bob Yarger [ Sun Jul 20, 2003 9:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Woto |
Little dock engine in the UK, 1960. I seem to recall that this one still runs somewhere. Anyone know? http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cgi?december02/12-16-02/BICC-Woto2-BE-101260.jpg ryarger@rypn.org |
|
| Author: | Mike Nix [ Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Woto "a little sweetheart" *NM* |
2rivers@upstel.net |
|
| Author: | Warren [ Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Woto |
This locomtive is now at the "Lea Line" in Herefordshire,UK. It is owned by Alan Keef Ltd.(I think) who runs a narrow gauge and light railway building and restoration company. What little information I could find shows it is in operating condition. captbuck@comcast.net |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|