It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Woto
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 9:44 pm 

Little dock engine in the UK, 1960. I seem to recall that this one still runs somewhere. Anyone know?

http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cgi?december02/12-16-02/BICC-Woto2-BE-101260.jpg
ryarger@rypn.org


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Woto "a little sweetheart" *NM*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:38 pm 

2rivers@upstel.net


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Woto
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:22 am 

This locomtive is now at the "Lea Line" in Herefordshire,UK. It is owned by Alan Keef Ltd.(I think) who runs a narrow gauge and light railway building and restoration company. What little information I could find shows it is in operating condition.


captbuck@comcast.net


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: