It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: LASTA update with pics
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:17 am 

I posted a LASTA update with pics in the briefs on 7/19/03.
I visited the site the weekend before I recieved my LASTA newsletter, and since I live on the other side of the state I cant help as much as I would like.

adofmsu@aol.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: LASTA update with pics
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:43 am 

> I posted a LASTA update with pics in the
> briefs on 7/19/03.
> I visited the site the weekend before I
> recieved my LASTA newsletter, and since I
> live on the other side of the state I cant
> help as much as I would like.

After reviewing the brief, it is obvious that none of this equipment is going to be ready to go anywhere this year. Listing a proposed trip itinerary for October borders between fantasy and fraud.

sp7863@national.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: LASTA update with pics
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:58 am 

Let me say this, by posting the info on the LASTA project I am not commenting on if it will be a success or not. There has been no steam in my state so I really hope it succeeds and Im not going to throw cold water on anybody's fire.

Alan

adofmsu@aol.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: No steam in LA?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 11:01 am 

I suppose you didn't support the "Big Easy Steam Train" operation?


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: