| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| LASTA update with pics https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6394 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Alan [ Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | LASTA update with pics |
I posted a LASTA update with pics in the briefs on 7/19/03. I visited the site the weekend before I recieved my LASTA newsletter, and since I live on the other side of the state I cant help as much as I would like. adofmsu@aol.com |
|
| Author: | Al Steinwatz [ Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: LASTA update with pics |
> I posted a LASTA update with pics in the > briefs on 7/19/03. > I visited the site the weekend before I > recieved my LASTA newsletter, and since I > live on the other side of the state I cant > help as much as I would like. After reviewing the brief, it is obvious that none of this equipment is going to be ready to go anywhere this year. Listing a proposed trip itinerary for October borders between fantasy and fraud. sp7863@national.com |
|
| Author: | Alan [ Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:58 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: LASTA update with pics |
Let me say this, by posting the info on the LASTA project I am not commenting on if it will be a success or not. There has been no steam in my state so I really hope it succeeds and Im not going to throw cold water on anybody's fire. Alan adofmsu@aol.com |
|
| Author: | M. R. Cooltrains [ Fri Jul 25, 2003 11:01 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: No steam in LA? |
I suppose you didn't support the "Big Easy Steam Train" operation? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|