It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Video of Rockton & Rion Ry
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:45 am 

I'm trying to put together a video SCRM can sell in the gift shop. I have some old footage of the Rockton & Rion, but it's copyrighted so I can't use it in a video that will be for sale to the public.

Does anyone here have some original movies, preferably already transferred to VHS, that they would be willing to grant permission for me to use in this tape? I'm willing to pay a reasonable fee for non-exclusive permission to use the footage.

Please note that you MUST own the copyright in order to give permission to use it! A rule of thumb is that if you own the original film, you also own the copyright.

The South Carolina Railroad Museum
mconrad@compuzone.net


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: