Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Video of Rockton & Rion Ry
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6419
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Matt Conrad [ Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:45 am ]
Post subject:  Video of Rockton & Rion Ry

I'm trying to put together a video SCRM can sell in the gift shop. I have some old footage of the Rockton & Rion, but it's copyrighted so I can't use it in a video that will be for sale to the public.

Does anyone here have some original movies, preferably already transferred to VHS, that they would be willing to grant permission for me to use in this tape? I'm willing to pay a reasonable fee for non-exclusive permission to use the footage.

Please note that you MUST own the copyright in order to give permission to use it! A rule of thumb is that if you own the original film, you also own the copyright.

The South Carolina Railroad Museum
mconrad@compuzone.net

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/