Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Location list
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6430
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Alan Levy [ Mon Jul 28, 2003 3:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Location list

Hello all,

Thanks for the great response the location poll below. I plan to compile a list from this info.
I will let everyone know it is complete and forward a copy to whomever would like one.

Some of us may have friends closer than we think!

-Alan Levy

AlanL759@aol.com

Author:  dave [ Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Location list

If you were to index the list by location, and append it to this site, it might prove a valuable resource for those of us who want some local information sources.

Dave

irondave@bellsouth.net

Author:  L Beckman [ Mon Jul 28, 2003 5:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Location list/additional info?

> If you were to index the list by location,
> and append it to this site, it might prove a
> valuable resource for those of us who want
> some local information sources.

> Dave

Another thing that would be great to add, would be the affiliation of the person to a museum/tourist railroad/rail historical society/local historical society with a rail "connection"/etc. I realize this would be much more work but, I believe, would be well worth it.

Les Beckman (Hoosier Valley Railroad Museum/North Judson, Indiana)

midlandblb@cs.com

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/