Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

B&O roof reconstruction
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6443
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Erik Ledbetter [ Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:55 am ]
Post subject:  B&O roof reconstruction

Major progress on the B&O's Roundhouse roof reconstruction featured in this week's update. Kinda like an episode of "This Old Nineteenth-Century Industrial Building."

B&O ROundhosue update
eledbetter@rypn.org

Author:  David M. Wilkins [ Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: B&O roof reconstruction

> Kinda like an episode of "This
> Old Nineteenth-Century Industrial
> Building."

Yeah, except for no Bob or Norm!

david.wilkins@inisightbb.com

Author:  Ted Miles [ Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: B&O roof reconstruction

Yes! It sure is good seeing that building going back together! Now one of these days I'll hopefully get to see it before they have another 50 year snow storm.

People ask me if I miss the white stuff since I have lived in California. NO no and No! Look what it does to historic buildings!

Ted Miles


ted_miles@nps.gov

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/