| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| My PA Visit https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6446 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | G. Mark Ray - TVRM [ Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | My PA Visit |
I was at the Wilmington & Western this past weekend doing some work for Steam Operations and while there, I couldn't resist the chance to do some sight seeing. After spending Sunday morning running the 60000, we then ventured out to Strasburg. (I had been there the night before enjoying the Murder Mystery Train and a huge slab of roast beef.) While at the RRMPA, I was able to get a tour of the restoration yard as well. I wish I'd had more time to spend there but I also wanted to go back across the street and leave some money with that other tourist operation up there. After half an hour in the gift shop and a basket full of tee-shirts and DVD's, I forced myself to the check out. Oh the pain! At least I came out of there with a copy of "Danger Lights"! And to quote the Terminator... "I'll be back" G. Mark - TVRM TVRM Shop Updates by Steve Freer aw90@comcast.net |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|