| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Adirondack Live Steamers https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6456 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Bob Yarger [ Tue Jul 29, 2003 3:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Adirondack Live Steamers |
Slightly off-topic, but does anyone have a contact for the Adirondack Live Steamers at Saratoga, NY? They are located near me and I'd like to visit, but none of the e-mail links on their website work. They have a large, impressive setup, but are strictly an invitation-only, private hobby club, not open to the public. ryarger@rypn.org |
|
| Author: | al zubal [ Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Adirondack Live Steamers |
Bob I sent your post to a friend of mine I think he can help you out. Wem were there the weekend of the 12th and had a wounderfull time it is a great place. Al azubal@nycap.rr.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|