It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: dispatcher sheets
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:54 pm 

While researching the dispatchers sheets at the Texas Transportation Museum in San Antonio, I ran across several listings for SP 975.

Train #242 Engine 975 listed in the Bellaire Sub-division Wednesday October, 6, 1954 Eagle Lake to Englewood 74 loads 23 empties 5825 tons. Pretty good load for one 2-10-2!

I was looking for listings for SP 982. I did not find any on the sheets they have at the museum, although I found some other 2-10-2's.

If anyone knows of other dispatcher sheets that might contain info on 982, please let me know.

Thanks,
Greg Radler
www.rypn.org/TRPA/

http://rypn.org/TRPA
chooch982@hotmail.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: