| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| dispatcher sheets https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6802 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Greg Radler [ Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | dispatcher sheets |
While researching the dispatchers sheets at the Texas Transportation Museum in San Antonio, I ran across several listings for SP 975. Train #242 Engine 975 listed in the Bellaire Sub-division Wednesday October, 6, 1954 Eagle Lake to Englewood 74 loads 23 empties 5825 tons. Pretty good load for one 2-10-2! I was looking for listings for SP 982. I did not find any on the sheets they have at the museum, although I found some other 2-10-2's. If anyone knows of other dispatcher sheets that might contain info on 982, please let me know. Thanks, Greg Radler www.rypn.org/TRPA/ http://rypn.org/TRPA chooch982@hotmail.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|