| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Boxpok driver picture / drawing https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7050 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Ray Dewley [ Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | Boxpok driver picture / drawing |
I'm looking for a nice full height piture or drawing of a Boxpok driving wheel. I have found a few, but they are at an angle. Thanks, Ray |
|
| Author: | BrianF [ Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Boxpok driver picture / drawing *PIC* |
> I'm looking for a nice full height piture or > drawing of a Boxpok driving wheel. I have > found a few, but they are at an angle. This is the best photo I have of a Boxpok driver (on SP&S 700) in my collection of scanned photos. It wasn't the subject of the photo, but I hope it'll help. I may have better photos of the drivers from that trip, but I haven't dug them out or scanned them yet. ![]() brianf425@yahoo.com |
|
| Author: | Jim Evans [ Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Boxpok driver picture *PIC* |
I never knew that boxpox drivers were labeled as such until I got some pictures of the R&N exRDG 2102 at the R&N open house last month. Here's a picture of the lettering on the wheel: Steam Locos at the Reading & Northern Open House ![]() jrevans@accusort.com |
|
| Author: | Jim Evans [ Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | A pic of the whole wheel *PIC* |
And here's a decent picture of an entire boxpox driver on the 2102: Steam Locos at the Reading & Northern Open House ![]() jrevans@accusort.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|