| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Washington-Capitol Hill Trolley Tunnel https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7072 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | David M. Wilkins [ Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Washington-Capitol Hill Trolley Tunnel |
Isn't the Capitol Hill Trolley Tunnell still in existence? If I remember correctly, the photos I've seen of it look a lot like the current entrance to the underground parking garage on the Senate side of the capitol, next to the North Terraces and gardens. Can anybody confirm? david.wilins@bardstown.com |
|
| Author: | Wesley Paulson [ Sun Oct 05, 2003 3:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Washington-Capitol Hill Trolley Tunnel |
> Isn't the Capitol Hill Trolley Tunnell still > in existence? If I remember correctly, the > photos I've seen of it look a lot like the > current entrance to the underground parking > garage on the Senate side of the capitol, > next to the North Terraces and gardens. Can > anybody confirm? Yes, it is still there and used for parking. National Capital Trolley Museum |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|