Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Peoria critter
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7109
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Bob Yarger [ Sun Oct 05, 2003 9:05 am ]
Post subject:  Peoria critter

Anyone know more about this display? Looks to be a Plymouth with an old M&StL caboose and Milwaukee combination car.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/60219210/60219466poUeiL
ryarger@rypn.org

Author:  Bob Kutella [ Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Peoria critter

> Anyone know more about this display? Looks
> to be a Plymouth with an old M&StL
> caboose and Milwaukee combination car.

I think this reminds me of stuff I saw at a small site north of Peoria called Wheels O Time. They had a few railcars, autos, and a very nice modestly sized indoor 'meseum' and displays. Anything on wheels was the theme, and I believe they also got the Rock Island steam loco (a pacific?) that used to be displayed alongside the park golf course not too far from the old RI line north from Peoria.

Bob Kutella


68trolley@comcast.net

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/