| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Supporting the EBT https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7117 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jer [ Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Supporting the EBT |
Yesterday I took Kurt Bell's advice and visited the EBT for the first time. Despite graduating from Penn State and making trips to Horseshoe Curve I never did get around making a trip there until now. After attending the PSU - Wisc game (that's a story for another board)I made the trip down with my girlfriend and the drive was beautiful through the Central PA mountains in early fall. There was a good number of people on the 5 car train and engine #14 was still sporting #15's tender. Next weekend is their fall spectacular and they will continue operating through October. Go check out the RR the season if you can make it. It's worth the trip. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|