Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Riverside & Great Northern 51st Anniversary
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7167
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Bob Yarger [ Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Riverside & Great Northern 51st Anniversary

Photos of recent celebration on this Wisconsin 15-inch gauge line.

http://www.randgn.com/photo/51stann/index.htm
ryarger@rypn.org

Author:  Joshua K. Blay [ Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:54 am ]
Post subject:  "Little Railways of the World"

> Photos of recent celebration on this
> Wisconsin 15-inch gauge line.

Thanks Bob! I read "Little Railways of the World" at quite a young age and was also interested in this railroad. Glad to see the Atlantic back for a visit. I've never been able to find a copy for sale though.

Joshua

Homepage
joshua@joshuakblay.com

Author:  Keith Muldowney [ Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: "Little Railways of the World"

> Thanks Bob! I read "Little Railways of
> the World" at quite a young age and was
> also interested in this railroad. Glad to
> see the Atlantic back for a visit. I've
> never been able to find a copy for sale
> though.

> Joshua

Joshua,

Grand Scales Quarterly offers reprints of "Little Railways of the World". Hope this helps.

Keith

kmuldowney@att.net

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/