| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| 2507 dedication https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7179 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Bob Yarger [ Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | 2507 dedication |
From Trainorders, news and photos of the recent dedication of Great Northern 4-8-2 2507, on its return to Maryhill, WA. You have to be a "premium subscriber" now to view photos on Trainorders, so I haven't seen them. http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?10,630372 ryarger@rypn.org |
|
| Author: | Scott [ Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2507 |
This is a beautiful locomotive and in excellent condition. I'm so glad she has a snug little home for now. I still hope that she will hit the iron again someday, not dead in tow but on the point with lots of fire in her belly. shawsinoly@aol.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|