It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Wowak's message board
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:24 pm 

What has happened to this message board?

narlee2@sympatico.ca


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wowak's message board
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:46 pm 

Nothing that I know of:

http://www.chaski.com/cgi-bin/webbbs_fo ... fg_rfan.pl

Is that not the one?

JKB

Homepage
joshua@joshuakblay.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Wowak's message board
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:29 pm 

Thanks, I am not sure what the problem was, but thanks to your help I could access the site again.

> Nothing that I know of:

>
> http://www.chaski.com/cgi-bin/webbbs_fo ... fg_rfan.pl

> Is that not the one?

> JKB


narlee2@sympatico.ca


  
 
 Post subject: Glad to help! (n/m)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:43 am 

Homepage
joshua@joshuakblay.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: