| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Wowak's message board https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7212 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Richard [ Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Wowak's message board |
What has happened to this message board? narlee2@sympatico.ca |
|
| Author: | Joshua K. Blay [ Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Wowak's message board |
Nothing that I know of: http://www.chaski.com/cgi-bin/webbbs_fo ... fg_rfan.pl Is that not the one? JKB Homepage joshua@joshuakblay.com |
|
| Author: | Richard [ Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Wowak's message board |
Thanks, I am not sure what the problem was, but thanks to your help I could access the site again. > Nothing that I know of: > > http://www.chaski.com/cgi-bin/webbbs_fo ... fg_rfan.pl > Is that not the one? > JKB narlee2@sympatico.ca |
|
| Author: | Joshua K. Blay [ Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | Glad to help! (n/m) |
Homepage joshua@joshuakblay.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|