| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Big Bear Farms Honesdale Pa. https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7623 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Olaf The Red [ Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Big Bear Farms Honesdale Pa. |
Does anyone here on RYPN news know why Big Bear Farms closed down? I visited its location yesterday and it looked to be in very bad shape. I did not see their 24" Gauge 0-4-0t, but I did see the Heavyweight Coach, Vermont RY's Caboose, and various other equipment. It all needed a hand. BEDT15@aol.com |
|
| Author: | Reading T1 2124 [ Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Big Bear Farms Honesdale Pa. |
Now that it has been almost twelve years since this was posted I'd like to know if anything else was removed or what has happened. According to steamlocomotive.com the 0-4-0T went back to Germany, but did anything else go anywhere? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|