It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The last I-1 - Tender ?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:47 pm 

Steve,

The big tender did leave W&W somewhere around 1985 when we were getting rid of a lot of stuff we would never need. I know this for sure because I was the one who prepared it for movement and checked it over with the Chessie car knocker at Wilsmere Yard.

Tom


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boxpok Drivers
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:26 pm 

May I ask: What are boxpok drivers? (I can act as if I know, but I won't learn nearly as much that way.)

Anyway, thanks for indulging my iggorance!


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: