| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Canadian Pacific G5 4-6-2s https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8056 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jeff Terry [ Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | Canadian Pacific G5 4-6-2s |
Of late I've been working on a brief history of the CP G5s that have been preserved for an upcoming issue of Railfan. However, the current status of a few of them is in question. Does anyone know what has become of the 1238 and 1286 at Staunton, VA? Are they being worked on, or should I list them as "stored?" It seems to me Howard Pincus touched on the status of 1246 recently, but I can't seem to find his posting. What are the plans for this one? Lastly, I need some good information about the restoration of 1201, and its subsequent excursion use in the 1980s. Anyone know a good source? Jeff Terry jterry618@earthlink.net |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|