| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Soo Line coaches https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8078 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Dennis Storzek [ Sat Jan 10, 2004 7:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Soo Line coaches |
Gentlemen, The other week I asked after the whereabouts of two Soo Line coaches that went east in the erly sixties. I just received the following reply from Walter Rich of the NYS&W: Dennis, The cars were "loaned" to a railway historical society in Northern, N.Y. in the early ‘70's for use of, after restoration, on a line to Ogdensburg. The society did not restore the cars. They continued to deteriorate and I believe they were eventually destroyed. Too bad, they were nice cars. Very Best Regards, Walter Rich Thanks to all who answered. Dennis Storzek dstorzek@elnet.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|