Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Lost Engines of Roanoke
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8090
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Howard P. [ Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Lost Engines of Roanoke

Would the person or persons who are organizing a "rescue" project for the "Lost Engines of Roanoke" please contact me off-line? I recall one or more people posting on their involvement with this subject, on this board not too long ago. Thank you.

hpincus@mindspring.com

Author:  Mike Stillwell [ Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lost Engines of Roanoke

Hi Howard, Sorry but I couldn't resist posting to the board in case anyone else was interested in joining the Western Virginia Railroad Preservation Society.
We are making god progress. We are currently working on our by-laws and pursuing Federal 501C3 non-profit status. Our membership drive is going well and I'm s-l-o-w-l-y working on the newsletter as well.
Feel free to email myself, or Andrew Martin,"doowoppie@adelphia.net" if you'd like to know more.

Regards,
Mike Stillwell
WVRPS

> Would the person or persons who are
> organizing a "rescue" project for
> the "Lost Engines of Roanoke"
> please contact me off-line? I recall one or
> more people posting on their involvement
> with this subject, on this board not too
> long ago. Thank you.


yenko117@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/