| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Silly Question https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8102 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Ken McConnell [ Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Silly Question |
I probably know the answer to this question but if I don't ask I'll always wonder... Does that make sence? Anyway, Is there a place where I can purchase an old wig wag crossing signal? I've always wanted one and don't know where to go to find one. Help! kenm9@msn.com |
|
| Author: | Greg [ Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Silly Question |
Seriously, watch Ebay. Have seen them before. > I probably know the answer to this question > but if I don't ask I'll always wonder... > Does that make sence? Anyway, Is there a > place where I can purchase an old wig wag > crossing signal? I've always wanted one and > don't know where to go to find one. Help! Travel Town Museum greg@cscvrr.org |
|
| Author: | L Beckman [ Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Silly Question |
> I probably know the answer to this question > but if I don't ask I'll always wonder... > Does that make sence? Anyway, Is there a > place where I can purchase an old wig wag > crossing signal? I've always wanted one and > don't know where to go to find one. Help! There is a website devoted to wig-wags. There is probably a LINK to it from this RyPN site. midlandblb@cs.com |
|
| Author: | Peter Nicholson [ Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Silly Question |
> Is there a > place where I can purchase an old wig wag > crossing signal? I've always wanted one and > don't know where to go to find one. Help! If you haven't already, I would suggest posting this question to the Western Board on trainorders.com. There is a signal maintainer from Central Oregon and Pacific who is a regular on that board, and (more importantly) he also has permission to sell old CORP signal equipment when it is retired. trainorders.com pnichol6@prodigy.net |
|
| Author: | Ken McConnell [ Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Silly Question |
Thanks for all the leads. I'll let you know if I have any luck. > If you haven't already, I would suggest > posting this question to the Western Board > on trainorders.com. There is a signal > maintainer from Central Oregon and Pacific > who is a regular on that board, and (more > importantly) he also has permission to sell > old CORP signal equipment when it is > retired. kenm9@msn.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|