It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Professional advice would help
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:37 am 

They can find the Steam Locomotives--Their Care and Maintenance online at the link below.

Roger

> With that in mind, I

> I have the same concern. I am going to call
> the group today and try to get a sense of
> where they're at. At the very least, I want
> to make sure they have a copy of Conrad's
> Displayed Steam Locomotives--Their Care and
> Maintenance.


Steam Locomotives--Their Care and
belpaire@aol.com


  
 
 Post subject: Atlanta locos?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:41 pm 

Gonna be in Atlanta, Ga. soon. Other than the Cyclorama Building, are there any steam locos in town, or just outside?


Aurora7@Juno.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: