| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Questions for the IRM folks https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8127 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Scott [ Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Questions for the IRM folks |
I know there are a lot of IRM folks who post here, and the brief reminded me of a couple of questions I had. Thanks in advance for the answers. 1. Of the entire steam collection, how and why was the Frisco decapod chosen as the "daily runner"? 2. How did the J. Neils Lumber Co. Shay come to the IRM? I've only had the privilege to visit the museum once, and I was fascinated that a Montana mountain logger found its way to the flatlands of north central Illinois. Great brief, and keep up the good work! Hope to get back someday. Scott shawsinoly@aol.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|