It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Lamoille Valley applies for abandonment
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:37 pm 

> To become a snowmobile trail. Owned by State
> of Vermont, former St. Johnsbury &
> Lamoille County, with other names in
> between.

ETTS, Chapter uncountable. I hope the ghost of Dr. Hastings blows some of these bleeps clean off the map. What a country. Throw away the railroad; replace with frivolous s**t.

justighe@bright.net


  
 
 Post subject: Former US Navy #3 0-6-0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:17 pm 

I know form US NAVY, Philadelphia Navy Yard (nee Wawa and Concordville, Wilmington and Western, Queen Annes Railroad) 0-6-0 #3 is now in Ocean View Delaware. I know it is supposed to be in fron of a Shopping Center that is being built, and I know it is being made into a restaurant, but I need to know exactly WHERE it is, and also....does anybody have any pictures of it NOW in Ocean View or on The Wawa and Concordville?

Paul




plc95@yahoo.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: