| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Delaware restaurant equipment? https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8263 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Bob Yarger [ Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Delaware restaurant equipment? |
What equipment is this that is to become part of a restaurant in Delaware? http://www.delmarvanow.com/bethanybeach/stories/20040121/267049.html ryarger@rypn.org |
|
| Author: | Wesley Paulson [ Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Delaware restaurant equipment? |
Ex-Queen Anne's RR engine and coaches. |
|
| Author: | Alexander D. Mitchell IV [ Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Delaware restaurant equipment? |
We have confirmed the steam loco is Queen Anne's?Wilmington & Western/Wawa & Concordville/US Navy 0-6-0T #3, already at the proposed site, I'm told. Which of the QARR coaches is still a mystery to me; they had some MP54's and a couple NH(?) stainless cars. LNER4472-NOSPAM-@bcpl.net |
|
| Author: | Paul [ Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Delaware restaurant equipment? |
> We have confirmed the steam loco is Queen > Anne's?Wilmington & Western/Wawa & > Concordville/US Navy 0-6-0T #3, already at > the proposed site, I'm told. Which of the > QARR coaches is still a mystery to me; they > had some MP54's and a couple NH(?) stainless > cars. Alexander, I was told the same. I went looking for this locomotive in September, knowing it had been moved to Ocean View. I never saw it. So I called the developer, and a young woman told me that it was there, but behind mounds of dirt. I remember as a boy riding behind it on the Wawa and Concordville!!!! Paul |
|
| Author: | K.R. Bell [ Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Wawa & Concordville RR history |
While we're on the topic of former Wawa & Concordville equipment, I am putting the finishing touches on my history article on the W&C for the RRMPA's journal, MILEPOST. Hopefully it will appear sometime in 2004, quite possibly as a two-part piece (yes, it's that long!). Stay tuned. > Alexander, I was told the same. I went > looking for this locomotive in September, > knowing it had been moved to Ocean View. I > never saw it. So I called the developer, and > a young woman told me that it was there, but > behind mounds of dirt. I remember as a boy > riding behind it on the Wawa and > Concordville!!!! > Paul |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|