| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| unknown locomotive https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8344 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | dan denham [ Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | unknown locomotive |
I stopped yesterday to watch the BNSF pass by at a grade crossing south of Bend OR parallel to Hwy 97. The 4 engine power setup had BNSF, BN, Montana RailLink and FURX locomotives. Anyone know what the FURX is? I've not seen this one before. thanx dan svry@cmc.net |
|
| Author: | Alan Levy [ Wed Jan 28, 2004 7:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: unknown locomotive |
Not a "railway preservation" question, but what the heck... FURX is First Union Leasing. It could be Wachovia since the merger, but I'm not sure about that. The units are SD-40-2's. -Alan Levy alanl759@aol.com |
|
| Author: | dan [ Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: unknown locomotive |
thanks, and who knows, may need preserving some day. dan svry@cmc.net |
|
| Author: | Erik Ledbetter [ Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: unknown locomotive |
> FURX is First Union Leasing. It could be > Wachovia since the merger, but I'm not sure > about that. Owned by Wachovia now, but still d.b.a First Union Rail I think. Here's the Web site: http://www.firstunionrail.com/ eledbetter@rypn.org |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|