Railway Preservation News
https://www.rypn.org/forums/

Carroll County Rail's Two RS3's 603, 606 HELP
https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8351
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Joshua [ Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Carroll County Rail's Two RS3's 603, 606 HELP

Am looking for some information, hopefully someone can help. I've looked through the threads below and can't find exactly what I'm looking for. Any leads would be appreciated as well. Any information would be most appreciated. Please feel free to contact me off list at joshua@joshuakblay.com.

Who was Ozark selling them for?
What scrapper are they going to?

Joshua

Author:  Superheater [ Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Carroll County Rail's Two RS3's 603, 606 HELP

> Am looking for some information, hopefully
> someone can help. I've looked through the
> threads below and can't find exactly what
> I'm looking for. Any leads would be
> appreciated as well. Any information would
> be most appreciated. Please feel free to
> contact me off list at
> joshua@joshuakblay.com.

> Who was Ozark selling them for?
Joshua, if I recall correctly, the running unit was orginally listed for 30K, which was reduced to 15 before delisting

> What scrapper are they going to?

The guys that might know are on the Alconews group on yahoo moderated by John C Mech, I believe

> Joshua


superheater@rrmail.com

Author:  Joshua K. Blay [ Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Thanks

Thank you for your help Super. I have emailed John.

Author:  G. Jenista [ Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Carroll County Rail's Two RS3's 603, 606 HELP

> Who was Ozark selling them for?
> What scrapper are they going to?

Did you ask John at OMR?

hi_plain@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/