| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| WM Scenic lost film? https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8355 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Ken Kraemer [ Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | WM Scenic lost film? |
While walking along the Cumberland MD platform of the Western Md. Scenic RR recently, I found an exposed roll of film lying in the snow. I'm guessing it was probably lost by someone who attended the photo freight run a couple of weekends ago. I'd sure hate to lose a whole role of film from that occasion! If you think that the film might be yours send me an email (kenkraemer@hotmail.com) describing the type of film and I'll return it. kenkraemer@hotmail.com |
|
| Author: | Alexander D. Mitchell IV [ Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WM Scenic lost film? |
I just forwarded your missive to Carl Franz. LNER4472-NOSPAM-@bcpl.net |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|