| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Soo Caboose on Ebay.... https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8372 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Terry Dempsey [ Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Soo Caboose on Ebay.... |
I was looking thorugh the "Soo Line" listing on Ebay and found a Soo wood-sheathed caboose for sale in northern Minnesota. The seller says it was built by AC&F but they list no number. It has been de-trucked and it looks be have been used as a toolshed or a lake cottage. -Terry * I am in no way associated with the seller of this auction. |
|
| Author: | Terry Dempsey [ Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Opps.... |
> I was looking thorugh the "Soo > Line" listing on Ebay and found a Soo > wood-sheathed caboose for sale in northern > Minnesota. The seller says it was built by > AC&F but they list no number. It has > been de-trucked and it looks be have been > used as a toolshed or a lake cottage. > -Terry > * I am in no way associated with the seller > of this auction. Forgot the link: 1906 Soo Caboose |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|