| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Preserved Ghosts? https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9040 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Bruce Duensing [ Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | Preserved Ghosts? |
This is somewhat an off topic subject but has some entertainment value. I have attempted to place a link into this posting that is a story out of Canada about a supposedly haunted preserved interurban car. Is this an extremely rare occurance? I'd be interested to know if are other "ghost stories" out there. http://www.staging.canada.com/vancouver/story.html?id=6149e880-c279-4e86-8432-a3f75db186a1 B_Duensing@msn.com |
|
| Author: | Wesley Paulson [ Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Preserved Ghosts? |
> Is this an extremely rare occurance? I'd be > interested to know if are other "ghost > stories" out there. There are many stories of the ghost of Capt. Mary Becker Greene on the Delta Queen. Wesley |
|
| Author: | Richard Jenkins [ Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Preserved Ghosts? |
It seems like pretty much every old ship has a ghost or at least a ghost story. Most of the haunted train stories I have heard involved ghost trains or haunted locations rather than actual locomotives or cars. I'm sure there must be some good stories out there though. Maybe this is more of a thread for the Chaski board? richard@northeasternmaritime.org |
|
| Author: | Wesley Paulson [ Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Preserved Ghosts? |
> There are many stories of the ghost of Capt. > Mary Becker Greene on the Delta Queen. > Wesley Link: http://groups.msn.com/RivermenRiverboat ... reene.msnw Ghost of Captain Mary |
|
| Author: | GP91E10A [ Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Preserved Ghosts? |
> It seems like pretty much every old ship has > a ghost or at least a ghost story. Most of > the haunted train stories I have heard > involved ghost trains or haunted locations > rather than actual locomotives or cars. I'm > sure there must be some good stories out > there though. Maybe this is more of a thread > for the Chaski board? I work for a shortline and our steam shop has a ghost that has done several different things to different people. I know our engine was in pretty nasty accident during it's life. Makes you wonder. ~George midh91@hotmail.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|