| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Phone number for Power Parts https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9061 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | BobK [ Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | Phone number for Power Parts |
Phone and address for Power Parts, used to be ABC Rail. |
|
| Author: | Mark D. [ Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Phone number for Power Parts |
> Phone and address for Power Parts, used to > be ABC Rail. Phone is (847) 952-8900 Ask for George I have their list of bushings and pins with drawings if you need it. I can fax it. Mark D. |
|
| Author: | Jack Anderson [ Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Phone number for Power Parts |
I recently had to order some parts for our SD-9 and discovered that the only EMD authorized outlet for short-line railroads is Rail Systems in California. They weren't sure but believe that Power Parts is out of business, except for Power Parts Sign Co. I'm not in the office right now, but if you email me I can supply phone numbers and address. They require registering with them before they will sell to you. Jack nnry3@mwpower.com |
|
| Author: | Jack Anderson [ Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Phone number for Power Parts |
Sorry, on my previous post I entered my email address incorrectly. It should be nnry3@mwpower.net, not .com that I've been used to. Jack nnry3@mwpower.net |
|
| Author: | Dave K [ Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Phone number for Power Parts |
The Hausman family sold Power Parts to Wabtec quite a few years ago. > Sorry, on my previous post I entered my > email address incorrectly. It should be > nnry3@mwpower.net, not .com that I've been > used to. > Jack newhaven0401-NOSPAM-@verizon.net |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|