| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Re: Boxpok Drivers https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9117 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Tom Gears [ Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The last I-1 - Tender ? |
Steve, The big tender did leave W&W somewhere around 1985 when we were getting rid of a lot of stuff we would never need. I know this for sure because I was the one who prepared it for movement and checked it over with the Chessie car knocker at Wilsmere Yard. Tom |
|
| Author: | William [ Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Boxpok Drivers |
May I ask: What are boxpok drivers? (I can act as if I know, but I won't learn nearly as much that way.) Anyway, thanks for indulging my iggorance! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|