| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Mid-Continent Steam News https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9143 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jim Evans [ Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: keeping up equipment batteries *PIC* |
> Matt, Try Harbour Freight they have these > cheaper and in several flavors. > http://www.harborfreight.com/ Although I've learned my lesson on buying some crappy stuff from Harbor Freight (e.g. hand tools and anything that needs to be properly hardened, like the ball-joint press that self destructed the threads on me....), their battery chargers are okay. I have two of their cheap float chargers in use during the winter. One is on my muscle car and the other on my motorcycle. The one that I use is actually on sale now for $7.49 and I've linked it for you. JimE Cheap float charger ![]() jrevans@accuREMOVEsort.com |
|
| Author: | Ken Breher [ Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | Mid-Continent Steam News |
Mid-Continent has established a website dealing with the activites to bring its steam fleet up to the Fed Stds. See the link below Mid-Continent's Steam Headquarters BREHER1257@aol.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|