| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Where does Cuban scrap go? https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9163 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Alexander D. Mitchell IV [ Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Preserving F40PH's/SDP40F's/etc. |
> And yes, examples should be preserved, just > like someone should have saved Amtrak > P30CH's, and SDP40F's and would some museum > please save a F40PH (St. Louis this is right > up your alley). Dammit, Paul, Chris saved Amtrak F40 231 and SDP40F 644, California State RR Museum saved 281, the RR Museum of Pa. has an E60 set aside for it, I know of one other F40 that's spoken for by a private party, and I'm working with other parties to assure that other F40s are saved. What more do you want? (Oh--sorry, I didn't get consulted about the Pooches.) LNER4472-NOSPAM-@bcpl.net |
|
| Author: | Bob Yarger [ Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | Where does Cuban scrap go? |
From the horrendously long thread on Cuban steam below, I'm curious. Where does scrap metal from Cuba go to? ryarger@rypn.org |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|