| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Lies https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9192 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Ed Fritz [ Sun Jan 11, 2004 6:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Shops photos |
> Refresh my mind here please... > Alamosa is on a standard gauge branch now > right? > Thanks! > Joshua The branch is owned by the short line company, RailAmerica (run together). Here is the route map if the link works: Ed RailsAmerica -- SAN LUIS & RIO GRANDE RAILROAD |
|
| Author: | Howard P. [ Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How many FL-9s are still in service ? |
> Anywhere. > Do they have dynamic brakes ? No. > Thank you. hpincus@mindspring.com |
|
| Author: | Jimmy Bryant [ Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Lies |
I have just deleted a post called Reply to Superheater by one Jimmy Bryant, no email address. Mr. Bryant had a complaint about Superheater's Cuba postings, but that is a subject I as moderator have already addressed below. This post expressed his complaint using flames and profanity which are nonstarters here. I encourage Mr. Bryant, Erik, There was no profanity in my posting, nor was there a flame, I just presented some facts as I see them. It is obvious your political lean is to the right, so when somebody to the left wants some time, you cut them off. Here is an Email that I sent Erik in protest: "Well, I see you have your agenda, although I was most certainly well under the sheets (drinking heavy), I at no time used any foul words against your upper crust "Supper-heater." I resent you implying that I did, when I did not! And I see, he must be a money factor in your endeavor, or a RIGHT-WING traveler in your political agenda. The truth really scares you folks! IBT Brother, Jimmy "B" Reno, NV" Free Speech and the American way is not represented on this site. And if you're a bother of labor, I ask you to post somewhere else until Erik understand we in labor are a force in History and have dollars. Bob Yarger, I understand you like this place, as a bother of labor, please don't post here till Erik understands. And if you tell me I'm wrong...I'll stand at ease. Jimmy Bryant Reno, NV lassen.logger@Worldnet.att.net |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|