It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: UP is hiring
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:04 pm 

> Bob,

> Your statement below is inflammatory towards
> certain people and also irrelevent to
> railroad preservation related issues.

> There are likely many Non-union people that
> frequent this forum. This is not the first
> time you have made this type of statement.

> I am non-union and intend to stay so. My
> non-union job allows me to be home every
> night and on weekends. BTW, where I work,
> its always 70 deg. My father saw first hand
> what unions were all about in three
> different places, and as such I don't work
> for one adn I don't have to.

> Ray

Ray.

Lighten up. Non-union shouldn't mean anti-union, right?

Peace,

Jack


jftrolley@aol.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: UP is hiring
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:10 pm 

Perhaps this whole thread should be removed and future discussions regarding unions, unless historically speaking, be taken somewhere more appropriate.

Roger

> Ray.

> Lighten up. Non-union shouldn't mean
> anti-union, right?

> Peace,

> Jack


belpaire@aol.com


  
 
 Post subject: Re: Silly Question
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:49 am 

Thanks for all the leads. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

> If you haven't already, I would suggest
> posting this question to the Western Board
> on trainorders.com. There is a signal
> maintainer from Central Oregon and Pacific
> who is a regular on that board, and (more
> importantly) he also has permission to sell
> old CORP signal equipment when it is
> retired.


kenm9@msn.com


  
 
 Post subject: Cute picture
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:21 pm 

The reborn Wiscasset, Waterville & Farmngton's No. 10 chugging along with a caboose at Alna, Maine. Loco is currently under heavy repair.


http://photos.nerail.org/showpic/?photo=200403241311112155.jpg&bydate%3A1
ryarger@rypn.org


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: