| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Cute picture https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9203 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jack [ Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: UP is hiring |
> Bob, > Your statement below is inflammatory towards > certain people and also irrelevent to > railroad preservation related issues. > There are likely many Non-union people that > frequent this forum. This is not the first > time you have made this type of statement. > I am non-union and intend to stay so. My > non-union job allows me to be home every > night and on weekends. BTW, where I work, > its always 70 deg. My father saw first hand > what unions were all about in three > different places, and as such I don't work > for one adn I don't have to. > Ray Ray. Lighten up. Non-union shouldn't mean anti-union, right? Peace, Jack jftrolley@aol.com |
|
| Author: | R. Hahn [ Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: UP is hiring |
Perhaps this whole thread should be removed and future discussions regarding unions, unless historically speaking, be taken somewhere more appropriate. Roger > Ray. > Lighten up. Non-union shouldn't mean > anti-union, right? > Peace, > Jack belpaire@aol.com |
|
| Author: | Ken McConnell [ Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Silly Question |
Thanks for all the leads. I'll let you know if I have any luck. > If you haven't already, I would suggest > posting this question to the Western Board > on trainorders.com. There is a signal > maintainer from Central Oregon and Pacific > who is a regular on that board, and (more > importantly) he also has permission to sell > old CORP signal equipment when it is > retired. kenm9@msn.com |
|
| Author: | Bob Yarger [ Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Cute picture |
The reborn Wiscasset, Waterville & Farmngton's No. 10 chugging along with a caboose at Alna, Maine. Loco is currently under heavy repair. http://photos.nerail.org/showpic/?photo=200403241311112155.jpg&bydate%3A1 ryarger@rypn.org |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|