| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Stourbridge Lion Replica Operation Update *PIC* https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9222 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | A Different Steve [ Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: My Steve Lee Hero Story/Getting Youth into Ste |
I wonder what Steam REalist thinks of all this! |
|
| Author: | Mike Piersa [ Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Stourbridge Lion Replica Operation Update *PIC* |
Last night I was preparing a post that was to detail how the project to steam up the Stourbridge Lion replica in Honesdale, PA, was coming to an end. Rather than releasing it, I am pleasantly surprised to be able to report that there is still hope for the project. Please see the newspaper article at the link to read how two local citizens are putting the project back on track. Stourbridge Lion Funding Offer ![]() piersa@ptd.net |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|