| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Burlington roundhouse https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9251 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Dennis Hendricks [ Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Motorcar trips *PIC* |
Here is a site that covers just about all of us. I have one I ride in the Ohio group. Enjoy. WWW.railspeeders.com http://www.railspeeders.com/ dphend@wcnet.org |
|
| Author: | Bob Yarger [ Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:36 am ] |
| Post subject: | Burlington roundhouse |
Vermont Railway roundhouse at Burlington, Vermont. Owned by the state, still in active use. Former Rutland facility, noted for some nice Philip R. Hastings night shots in steam days. Right next to Lake Champlain, in one of the prettiest settings of any roundhouse. I worked here briefly before finally getting a real job again. The sadly underpaid boys working here do some top notch diesel maintenance with comparatively little equipment. http://photos.nerail.org/showpic/?200310131638008995.jpg:bysearch:roundhouse:SEARCHTYPE=SIMPLE&PAGE=5&SEARCHSTRING=roundhouse&BOOL=ANY ryarger@rypn.org |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|