| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Atlanta locos? https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9259 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | R. Hahn [ Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Professional advice would help |
They can find the Steam Locomotives--Their Care and Maintenance online at the link below. Roger > With that in mind, I > I have the same concern. I am going to call > the group today and try to get a sense of > where they're at. At the very least, I want > to make sure they have a copy of Conrad's > Displayed Steam Locomotives--Their Care and > Maintenance. Steam Locomotives--Their Care and belpaire@aol.com |
|
| Author: | Richard [ Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Atlanta locos? |
Gonna be in Atlanta, Ga. soon. Other than the Cyclorama Building, are there any steam locos in town, or just outside? Aurora7@Juno.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|