| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Lima Loco Works https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9269 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | SOUTHERN630 [ Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Museum Professionals are not the enemy! |
> I don't > Are you confusing hostility with envy? > BTW, you can be both a professional AND > volunteer at the same time. Thats right! One can be a volunteer and a paid/professional at the same time! I know plenty of guys that fill this role very well! Oh, I am also a paid person, and a volunteer! SOUTHERN630@HOTMAIL.COM |
|
| Author: | Bob Yarger [ Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | 1958 |
The 90 I remember, at Eaton, in 1958. It would have been nice to keep it in Colorado, but it would probably be rusting in a park instead of the magnificent machine that Strasburg has maintained so well.. 90 in 1958 ryarger@rypn.org |
|
| Author: | Hume Kading [ Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | Lima Loco Works |
Below is a link to an aerial photo of the Lima Loco Works (now deceased) in April of 1989 on the Terraserver. Scroll the photo up to the top center arrow to see the turntable (still there as far as I know) and foundations for the NKP yard roundhouse that was adjacent to the works. What a scene that must have been when both the yard and the works were in their prime. Lima Locomotive Works hkading@rypn.org |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|