It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 5:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: BIG whistle
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:41 pm 

> Point it towards the back,
> and use it as a booster.

Steve,
The Shay could use a booster sometimes! I'm still trying to come up with enough info to try and make one of these whistles, any leads?

captbuck@comcast.net


  
 
 Post subject: Bennett Levin's other E unit
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 3:41 pm 

I recently found RYPN and I think it is a great resource. I noted with great interest the guest editorial on RYPN by Bennett Levin about his ex-Erie E unit. I was wondering if he ever came to a decision about what he was going to paint it. I don't recall seeing anything else about it.


john56@surefire.com


  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: