| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Bennett Levin's other E unit https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9293 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Warren [ Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: BIG whistle |
> Point it towards the back, > and use it as a booster. Steve, The Shay could use a booster sometimes! I'm still trying to come up with enough info to try and make one of these whistles, any leads? captbuck@comcast.net |
|
| Author: | E fan John [ Tue Mar 30, 2004 3:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Bennett Levin's other E unit |
I recently found RYPN and I think it is a great resource. I noted with great interest the guest editorial on RYPN by Bennett Levin about his ex-Erie E unit. I was wondering if he ever came to a decision about what he was going to paint it. I don't recall seeing anything else about it. john56@surefire.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|