| Railway Preservation News https://www.rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| Former US Navy #3 0-6-0 https://www.rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9311 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jim Tighe [ Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lamoille Valley applies for abandonment |
> To become a snowmobile trail. Owned by State > of Vermont, former St. Johnsbury & > Lamoille County, with other names in > between. ETTS, Chapter uncountable. I hope the ghost of Dr. Hastings blows some of these bleeps clean off the map. What a country. Throw away the railroad; replace with frivolous s**t. justighe@bright.net |
|
| Author: | Paul [ Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Former US Navy #3 0-6-0 |
I know form US NAVY, Philadelphia Navy Yard (nee Wawa and Concordville, Wilmington and Western, Queen Annes Railroad) 0-6-0 #3 is now in Ocean View Delaware. I know it is supposed to be in fron of a Shopping Center that is being built, and I know it is being made into a restaurant, but I need to know exactly WHERE it is, and also....does anybody have any pictures of it NOW in Ocean View or on The Wawa and Concordville? Paul plc95@yahoo.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|